A multi-functional corrective serum to help amplify skin’s hyaluronic acid levels
Hyaluronic acid is a powerful natural humectant which helps regulate moisture levels in skin.
This essential molecule however has a short lifecycle in skin, with 30%-50% degrading every 24 hours. With age, the skin experiences a gradual decline in hyaluronic acid levels. Production starts to decrease in the 20s and accelerates in the 40s. The combination of decline and this rapid degradation of hyaluronic acid contribute to signs of aging, including decreased firmness, less facial plumpness, and rough texture.
While hyaluronic acid is a powerful hydrator, its molecular size renders it too large for optimal skin absorption. H.A. Intensifier uniquely combines surface-hydrating hyaluronic acid with 10% proxylane and an optimal concentration of licorice and purple rice extracts to support skin’s hyaluronic acid levels.
HOW TO USE: Once or twice daily, apply 4-6 drops to the palm of the hand and dab onto forehead, cheeks, chin, and neck. Blend the product into skin. If using in the morning, apply after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C antioxidant serum and before a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. If using with a retinol at night, apply after retinol application.
- 10% proxylane™: Supports skin’s hyaluronic acid levels to help improve the appearance of skin firmness
- 2.0% licorice root extract (dipotassium glycyrrhizate) + 0.2% purple rice extract: These potent ingredients work together to help preserve hyaluronic acid content in skin
- 1.3% hyaluronic acid: This powerful natural humectant provides long lasting hydration to improve the look of skin texture
SKIN TYPES: dry, oily, combination or sensitive.
SKIN CONDITIONS: dehydrated.
- Simply Clean
- C E Ferulic
- A.G.E. Interrupter
- Retinol 0.3
- Resveratrol B E
- Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Amplifies skin’s hyaluronic acid levels by 30%
- Delivers surface hydration to improve the appearance of skin firmness, smoothness, and plumpness
- Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, nasolabial folds, and marionette lines
- Complements injectable fillers
- Paraben-, dye-, fragrance-, and gluten-free