Emollient treatment helps improve environmental damage, while smoothing and refining the lips surface.
Two powerful antioxidants, vitamin E and silymarin, neutralize free radicals and soothe and heal dry, irritated lips.
A complex of humectants and emollients made up of glycerin, hyaluronic acid, and hydroxyethyl urea help attract and retain water to rejuvenate. Special botanical emollients hydrate and heal dry, dehydrated lips, to smooth the appearance of deep lines for full, healthy, youthful lips.
HOW TO USE: Daily lip treatment (use light application and follow with sunscreen)
- This strong antioxidant neutralizes free radicals and fights the signs of aging
- Alpha tocopherol (vitamin E): In addition to its antioxidant properties, vitamin E helps to nourish dry skin
- Hydroxyethyl Urea: Powerful water-binding capacity replenishes moisture levels to improve skin’s elasticity
- Botanical anti-irritant extract known for its skin soothing properties
- Hyaluronic acid: This natural humectant is capable of retaining 1,000 times its own weight in water, making it an effective moisturizer
SKIN TYPES: dry, normal, oily, combination and sensitive
SKIN CONDITIONS: sensitized, dehydrated, blotchiness, discoloration-dark spots, acne and aging
• C E Ferulic
• H.A. Intensifier
• Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2
• A.G.E. Eye Complex
• Sheer Physical UV Defense SPF 50
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Smoothes and hydrates the lips
• Helps improve and prevent visible signs of aging
• Tested safe for use following injections for lip augmentation
• Fragrance- and paraben-free