A daily multi-action lightweight lotion that reduces the appearance of stubborn skin discoloration and improves skin tone
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Formulated with an exclusive breakthrough cocktail featuring high-potency 1% Hydroxyphenoxy Propionic Acid and 0.5% Ellagic Acid, Advanced Skin Discoloration Corrector works via a multi-action mechanism to powerfully reduce the look of discoloration and improve overall skin appearance.
HOW TO USE: Once or twice daily, apply 1-2 pumps to a dry face and other areas of discoloration, or as directed by a physician. If using in the morning, apply after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C antioxidant serum and before a SkinCeuticals sunscreen.
- 0.3% Salicylic Acid: This beta-hydroxy acid acts as an exfoliating ingredient to help reduce dull, discolored surface cells.
- 1% Hydroxyphenoxy Propionic Acid: Non-toxic derivative of hydroquinone helps fade the appearance of discoloration and improve uneven skin tone.
- 0.5% Ellagic Acid: A naturally occurring polyphenol antioxidant found in the tara plant (caesalpinia spinosa) that has been shown to help improve the look of skin discoloration.
SKIN TYPES: dry, normal, oily, combination or sensitive.
SKIN CONDITIONS: discoloration-darkspots or aging.
- Phloretin CF
- Discoloration Defense
- Retinol 0.3
- Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Exfoliates to improve the appearance of existing discoloration
- Enhances skin radiance
- Proven to maintain results achieved with the leading prescription-based treatment standard (4% hydroquinone + 0.025% trtinoin combined) during summer months
- Complements professional discoloration treatments, such as lasers and chemical peels
- Non-comedogenic, paraben-, dye-, and fragrance-free