Treatment options for adults
For many people, the thought of having metal braces is enough to discourage them from receiving treatment. However, today’s orthodontic treatment options offer a variety of braces and appliances that are comfortable, aesthetic, and customized to meet your needs.
Types of braces we offer at GLO include:
- Clear braces
- Invisible aligners
- Metal braces
Book Your Consultation
Why should you consider
- Straight teeth are healthy teeth — Teeth that are properly aligned are easier to keep clean with brushing and flossing and can help prevent other health problems.
- A beautiful, straight smile builds confidence — Orthodontic treatment can help boost your self-confidence, giving you a better quality of life and the freedom to smile without holding back!
- Mouths left untreated can get worse — Not receiving orthodontic treatment when it’s needed can create long-term health issues costing you more in the end.
Here are some common reasons
why adults consider orthodontic treatment:
- To achieve a wider and more esthetically pleasing smile
- Teeth are crowded or spaced apart, possibly causing tooth decay or gum disease
- A bad bite or malocclusion, causing teeth to fit together incorrectly
- Abnormal jaw pain, or pressure that is caused by crooked teeth
- Wanting a healthier mouth and a more confident smile